- The book is published by CRC press.
- Preface and Table of Contents
- The book refers to many datasets that can be found in the “faraway” package that needs to be added to R. Windows and Macintosh users will find it most convenient to select the “Install packages from CRAN” option under the “Package” menu while running R, and then choose “faraway” from the list of packages. A source version of the package can be obtained from the R website.
- The data from the faraway package in ASCII format. These are provided for the convenience of users of statistical software other than R. Users of R should install the faraway package.
- The R commands used in text.
- The Errata.
lme4 package, used to fit models with random effects and used extensively in Chapters 8 and 9, has undergone substantial changes since the publication of the book. Please read about these changes along with some suggested solutions. (last updated April 2015).
- STAN implementations of the linear mixed models in the book are also available.
- INLA implementations of the linear mixed models in the book are also available.