Extending the Linear Model with R
Published by CRC Press
- Preface and Table of Contents
- The book refers to many datasets that can only be found in the
"faraway" package that needs to be added to R.
Windows and Macintosh users will find it most convenient to select
the "Install packages from CRAN"
option under the "Package" menu while running R, and then choose "faraway"
from the list of packages. A source version of the code can be obtained
from the R web site.
- The data from the faraway package
in ASCII format. These are provided for the convenience of users
of statistical software other than R. Users of R should install
the faraway package.
- The R commands used in text.
- Errata. The lme4 package, used to
fit models with random effects and used extensively in Chapters 8 and 9, has
undergone substantial changes since the publication of the book. Please read about changes
changes along with some suggested solutions.
(last updated October 2014).