Welcome to Rob Scheichl's Homepage
Prof. Robert Scheichl
Department: Mathematical Sciences
Position: Professor of Scientific Computing
Telephone: +44 1225 386034
Room Number: 4 West 2.20
E-mail Address: R.Scheichl (at) maths.bath.ac.uk
|| Department of Mathematical Sciences |
| || University of Bath |
| || Bath BA2 7AY |
| || United Kingdom |
News & Events
- *JOB OPENING* Research Officer - "Multiscale Modelling and Uncertainty Quantification in Aerospace Composites" *APPLY NOW!*
- *PhD OPENING* EPSRC CASE Award on "Multilevel Monte Carlo Methods in Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling" (w. Met Office) *APPLY NOW!*
- WIAS Workshop on PDEs with Random Coefficients, Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics, Berlin, November 13-15, 2013
- SPPEXA Workshop on New Algorithms for Exascale ComputingUniversity of Cologne, December 4-6, 2013
- SRI UQ Annual Meeting: Advances in Uncertainty Quantification Methods, Algorithms and Applications, KAUST, Saudia Arabia, January 6-10, 2014
- SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification (SIAMUQ14), March 31 - April 3, 2014
- Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Problems (I.G. Graham, T.Y. Hou, O. Lakkis, R. Scheichl, Eds.),
Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, Vol. 83,
Springer, Heidelberg, 2012.
of Flow in Porous Media: Applications in Energy and Environment
(P. Bastian, J. Kraus, R. Scheichl, M.F. Wheeler, Eds.), Radon Series on
Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 12, De Gruyter, Berlin, 2013.
- Large Scale Inverse Problems: Computational Methods and Applications in the Earth Sciences (M. Cullen, M.A. Freitag, S. Kindermann, R. Scheichl, Eds.), Radon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 13, De Gruyter, Berlin, 2013.
- Direct and Inverse Problems in Wave Propagation and Applications (I.G. Graham, U. Langer, J.M. Melenk, M. Sini, Eds.), Radon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 14, De Gruyter, Berlin, 2013.
Numerical Analysis Seminars (Friday 12.15, 4W1.7)
MSc Course Material
[Bath Institute for Complex Systems]
[Department of Mathematical Sciences]
[University of Bath]
Last updated 31/10/2013